Saturday 4 October 2014

A New Car

The thought of owning a vehicle that isn't a piece of junk kind of gives me panic attacks.

But my van is literally falling apart - it is so rusty parts of the body regularly fall off, you have to hold the steering wheel slightly to the left if you want to go straight, and it feels strange when I brake - like it does not brake with the same force all the way around the tire. For some reason Danny doesn't feel comfortable that me and the boys are safe driving taround his gem around any more. RIP Dan the Van. 

Meet Bessy, who should come home later this week. Cue panic attack. 

4 comments:

  1. How long before you spill coffee in it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too soon, I'm sure. Bah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a pretty sweet ride. But Danny doesn't agree on the name... Not sure I care though!

    ReplyDelete