Sunday 2 August 2015

Mr Clean

Sam was coming out of a public restroom and I asked him if he had used soap when he washed his hands. 

S: Yup. (pause) Good thing I didn't wash my hands in the toilet. 

This was an option??!?!? 

Edit:

My updated list of questions I have to ask my boys when they're returning from a trip to the bathroom:

1. Did you go to the bathroom? (Seems obvious but it isn't. The answer is sometimes 'no'.)
2. Did you flush the toilet?
3. Did you wash your hands? 
4. Did you wash your hands in the sink? (Why God??!?)
5. Did you use soap?
6. Can I smell your hands? (which is often followed by a groan from my boy and a trip back to the bathroom.)

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes what goes around, comes around! I had to ask some of those too, with the same return trip to the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete