Tuesday 25 August 2015

My Precious Angel

Sam didn't like something I told him so he hit me.

Me: You need to go to your room.
Sam: (deep breath) I'm calmed down.
Me: You hit me - you need to go to your room.
Sam: (goes to his room, under serious protest)
Sam: (a minute later) I'm Sorry.
Me: Ok, i'll let you know when you can come out.
Sam: But I said I'm sorry! You need to let me come out now!
Me: You need to stay in your room.
Sam: You're treating me like a guinea pig!
Me: Ok.
Sam: If you come in here I am going to throw a blanket at you!

When I finally told him he could come out dad and Caitlyn were at the house - Caitlyn is watching the kids for the day and dad was dropping her off.

Me: (hoping for an apology) Is there something you want to say?
Sam: Hi Gwampa. Hi Caitlyn.
Me: Not quite what I had in mind, but ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment