Thursday 23 July 2015

At least he's not still sleeping in a box...

We went to the beach on Saturday. I don't know what possessed me to take the boys by myself. They were assholes but we had fun. I brought the wagon because I was by myself and I didn't want to make 6 trips back to the car for all our stuff.

At one point Sam decided he needed a rest so he curled up in his towel on the wagon and told me that he was going to have a nap. He had a little rest and he was off to the races again.

On Sunday we were hanging out at home. I was doing a few things around the house and the boys were playing with each other and the neighbourhood kids. I was going about my business and then I saw this. Sam had gone to this room and got his pillow and a blanket and had made himself confortable. He told me that this was his new bed.

When bedtime rolled around I realized that his favourite pillow was still outside so I went to get it and his blanket. When I brought them up to his room he was PISSED. He REALLY wanted to sleep in the wagon and he told me so quite strongly.  

My kid really is going to be a hobo.

No comments:

Post a Comment