Saturday 4 July 2015

Rock and Roll

S: Dad can we put on 'Hey kids do you wanna do what I do?'
Danny: That a morning song, not an evening song.
S: (Totally baffled) But it's a wock and wool song.
Danny: That a morning song, you guys get too riled up when i put it on. 
S: But it's a wock and wool song.

Sam knows all the lyrics. Its a really good thing my kids have no idea what they're singing about.

MARIANAS TRENCH
"Here's To The Zeroes"

Hey kids, do you wanna do what I do?
I got sick, got kicked out of high school.
I guess then, I kinda got arrested,
With a car and a chase and a drug test.

These days, they don’t wanna be near that.
'Cause if you're selling records they don't wanna hear that.
Clean cut, we do it like Disney.
Well adjusted, trusted, trust me.

Party anthems get them dancing.
Well I’m the king of second chancin’.
Airbrushed, shiny, notoriety.
They disappear into the back to go and get high-ity.

No comments:

Post a Comment